- We may amend this policy from time to time by updating this page. Therefore, we suggest you check this page occasionally to ensure you are aware of and are happy with any amendments.
- You can visit the Platform and browse without having to provide personal details. However, you will be required to sign up for an account if you wish to use the Services.
What information do we collect?
- Your personal information such as full name, email address, contact number, location and other information necessary for building the association.
- Contents such as articles, descriptions, photos and videos authorised by the association or individual.
- All the information related to the activities agreed by the association/organisation/client and its governing body such as events, conferences, meetups, alumni day and similar activities.
- Cookies to store your information and collect information to process your requests
- All communications with other users of the Platform.
- The information may include your request, actions performed, browser details, device details, time and date and information from cookies to identify you or your browser uniquely.
- Information related to system crash and failures.
How is the information used?
- FlockForge will not share any information collected through the system to third-party vendors or any other external agencies for marketing purposes without the consent of the association.
- Our team will ensure that the purpose of data collection is shared with the individuals prior to any data collection efforts.
- Our Platform will not support google ads or any other form of online advertisements. However, the association can independently share advertisements for their internal purposes like sponsorships or fundraising.
- FlockForge will own the code, but the data collected from the association will be owned by the association and individual concerned. All members will have a complete right to decide what they can share on the platform.
- We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To supply to you services purchased via the website, and to process your payments.
- For statistical purposes and analysis for management purposes in order to administer the website or improve our products and services.
- We will maintain, preserve and protect the information and rights of our users in compliance with laws and processes of the land, or government requests against fraud, security threats to have protection against harm to you and our rights and safety
- We may use your email address to communicate and provide you with information about our products and services and keep you informed.
Withdrawal of Consent to Continued Use, Disclosure, Storing and/or Processing of Personal Data
- You may communicate the withdrawal of your consent to the continued use, disclosure, storing and/or processing of your personal data for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time.
- Please note that if you communicate your withdrawal of your consent to our use, disclosure, storing or processing of your personal data for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, we may not be in a position to continue to provide the Services to you or perform on any contract we have with you, and we will not be liable in the event that we do not continue to provide the Services to or perform our contract with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such an event.
Updating Your Personal Data
- It is important that the personal data you provide to us is accurate and complete for you to continue using the Platform and for us to provide the Services. You are responsible for informing us of changes to your personal data, or in the event, you believe that the personal data we have about you is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
- You can update your personal data anytime by accessing your account on the Platform.
- Individuals/organisations representing the Individuals/associations representing the Individuals will have the option to correct or update their data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our authorised representative.
- We take steps to share the updates to your personal data with third parties and our affiliates with whom we have shared your personal data if your personal data is still necessary for the above-stated purposes.
Accessing Your Personal Data
- You may request information about your personal data which we have collected, or enquire about the ways in which your personal data may have been used, disclosed, stored or processed by us. In order to facilitate processing of your request, it may be necessary for us to request further information relating to your request.
- We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for retrieving your personal data records. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
- We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within twenty-one (21) days from the date of your request, we will inform you in writing. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the applicable data protection laws).
Retention of Personal Data
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
- We will cease to retain your personal data or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purposes for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for any legal or business purpose
Cookies and Log File
- Cookies are text files stored on your computer, and accessible only to the websites which create them.
- Our systems automatically gather some anonymous information about visitors, including IP addresses, browser type, language, and the times and dates of webpage visits. The data collected does not include personally identifiable information and is used, as described above, for statistical analysis, to understand user behaviour, and to administer the site.
- The internet is not a secure medium. However we take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to user information.
- We use secure server software (SSL) to encrypt financial information you input before it is sent to us, and our database is hosted in a secure data centre. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this.
- We have restricted access to information to our employees, and partners who need information for processing it on our behalf.
- The Platform may contain links to other websites operated by other parties, such as our business affiliates, merchants or payment gateways. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by these other parties. You are advised to check on the applicable privacy policies of those websites to determine how they will handle any information they collect from you.
Questions, Feedback, Concerns, Suggestions or Complaints
- If you have any feedback, concerns, suggestions or complaints in relation to personal data, please feel free to contact us at +91 7736427511