The Digital Media Executive will be responsible for updating and maintaining Alumni association and Chapter websites on an ongoing basis. They should have a strong user understanding and demonstrated expertise in Web content management, usability and design along with strong literary and communication skills.
- To manage and oversee the digital media efforts for FlockForge as well as clients.
- To coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- To set-up and manage website, mobile application and social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter for clients.
- To manage and update contents on client’s website on an ongoing basis by interacting with the stakeholders from both FlockForge as well as clients.
- To assist SEO configurations and monitor analytics for FlockForge and for client websites.
- To generate e-mails or letters for general communications to all stakeholders.
- To communicate and interact with the clients and other stakeholders who come under the purview of client’s business or activities.
- Good understanding of visual communication principles.
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems.
- Experience in managing social media channels
- Excellent analytical skills.
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong communication in both English and Malayalam.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Digital media or experience in relevant field.
- Additional qualification in web design is a plus.
1-2 years experience.
Send your updated resume along with a covering letter detailing out why you would be good at engaging with communities to firstname.lastname@example.org.